FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
Deiji Studios as a concept is to blend morning into night, daywear into sleepwear. The designers embrace slow fashion and believe we are most confident when dressed comfortably. They are driven by social purpose and the pursuit of an innate sense of style that defies age and time. Deiji Studios uses small, family run factories and works closely with them to ensure good working conditions, fair wages and hours. Their linen is softened by natural pumice stones, all wastewater is recycled and disposed of responsibly, and scrap fabric is donated. The brand is proud to be carbon neutral and based in Byron Bay, Australia.
The Seam Set has a relaxed style shirt with a full length soft billow sleeve, curved seam detailing, dropped back yoke and micro tucked cuff. It's paired with a straight leg pant with an elastic waist and drawstring bow. Wear it as a set or separately.
- Brick linen
- True to size for a loose fit
- Button down top
- Side pockets on pants
- 100% Stone washed French linen
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified, GOTS certified organic and EU certified
- Measurements across the front -
- XS (pit to pit 22", top length 25", bottom waist 12"-19", bottom length 36")
- S/M (pit to pit 23", top length 26", bottom waist 12.5"-19.5", bottom length 36.5")
- M/L (pit to pit 24", top length 27", bottom waist 13.5"-20", bottom length 37")
- The model is wearing Size S/M
- SKU #DSQ3851
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.