FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
We originally fell in love with Suicoke's simplistic and utilitarian design on a trip to Japan. Fast forward, we still find ourselves reaching for the Suicoke shoes we purchased years ago. Suicoke launched as a Japanese footwear brand in 2006 with a challenging creative development concept - they only wanted to produce footwear they would wear and have the highest standard of quality. They worked with rubber manufacturers to create a lightweight footbed that delivers comfort, grip, and style to fit a variety of lifestyles.
- Women's sizes listed (USW)
- Material Upper Shell - Synthetic fiber, rubber
- Footbed - Suicoke EVA original antibacterial
- Sole - Original sole (wedge type) - platform
- Runs small - be sure to size up one from your normal size
- SKU #SUR3654
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.