FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
Micaela Greg is a knitwear label founded by San Francisco based sisters, Marie and Karen Potesta. The collection is comprised of super soft knits that emphasize impeccable craft, and timeless modernity while capturing a lighthearted downtown attitude. The sisters focus on designing quality, made to last garments with American manufacturing at the heart of the brand.
Lightweight hooded quilted jacket in organic cotton voile featuring a straight stitch quilt pattern. Angled side welt pocket, button front and high/low hem.
- Faded olive color
- True to size
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat
- Size S
- Across shoulder 22", Chest 22", Front length 25.5", Back length 27.75", Sleeve length 19.25", Bottom 23"
- Size M
- Across shoulder 22.5", Chest 23", Front length 26.5", Back length 28.75", Sleeve length 19.75", Bottom 24"
- Size L
- Across shoulder 23", Chest 23", Front length 27.5", Back length 29.75", Sleeve length 20.25", Bottom 25"
- Model is wearing Size M and measures 5'9", chest 32", waist 24", hip 33"
- Christina is wearing Size M and measures 5’5”
- Body - 100% Organic cotton, Lining - Poly fill
- Made in India
- SKU #MGF2451
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.