Kiko Pant, Upcycled Yarn, Denim
This variant is currently sold out.
FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
The designer of Atelier Delphine, Yuka Izutsu, is a life-long lover of beautiful things and meticulous workmanship, creating pieces that are executed in muted colors and the highest quality fabrics. Atelier Delphine is made for curling up, settling in, and celebrating leisure.
Upcycled yarn, denim - the designer worked with a textile mill in Guatemala that develops fabrics from used clothing imported from the USA, waste fabrics found on cutting tables of denim factories and many more. These quality denims were developed with by-product into completely new textiles and garments.
- Denim color
- Recycled cotton
- Drop crotch
- True to size for an oversized fit
- Elastic waist - can be worn at waist or hips
- Pockets on both sides
- 100% Cotton
- Waist measurements across the front -
- Size XS (11" flat - 14" stretched)
- Size S (12" flat - 15" stretched)
- Size M (13" flat - 16" stretched)
- Size L (14" flat - 17" stretched)
- Hanna is 5'6" wearing Size XS
- Christina is 5'5" wearing Size M
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- SKU #ADC0251
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!