Kiko Pant, Steelblue, Wrinkled Cotton
This variant is currently sold out.
FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
The designer of Atelier Delphine, Yuka Izutsu, is a life-long lover of beautiful things and meticulous workmanship, creating pieces that are executed in muted colors and the highest quality fabrics. Atelier Delphine is made for curling up, settling in, and celebrating leisure.
- Steelblue color
- Drop crotch
- True to size for an oversized fit
- Elastic waist - can be worn at waist or hips
- Pockets on both sides
- Fabric imported from Japan
- 100% Organic cotton
- Single layered cotton gauze
- Machine wash cold
- Measurements across the front -
- Size XS
- Waist 11.5" flat - 15.5" stretched
- Length 32.5" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Size S
- Waist 12" flat - 16" stretched
- Length 33.5" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Size M
- Waist 12.5" flat - 16.5" stretched
- Length 34.5" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Size L
- Waist 13.5" flat - 17.5" stretched
- Length 35.5" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Christina is 5’5” wearing M
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- SKU #ADP1252
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!