FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
The designer of Atelier Delphine, Yuka Izutsu, is a life-long lover of beautiful things and meticulous workmanship, creating pieces that are executed in muted colors and the highest quality fabrics. Atelier Delphine is made for curling up, settling in, and celebrating leisure.
Our new favorite cuffed sweatpants with a beautiful front overlap detail.
Fabric Note - The designer's new seasonal fleece fabric is sourced from Wakayama, a region specialized in cotton fleece and loopwheel textile engineering in Japan. This sweatshirt fleece is super cozy and holds the shape well, a staple that will last forever.
- Almond color
- True to size for a relaxed fit - if in between sizes, size up
- Hem hits around ankle
- Elasticated waist and hem
- Side seam pockets
- Center front rise overlap detail
- Fabric imported from Japan
- 100% Organic cotton
- Machine wash cold on delicates
- Made in Los Angeles, California
- Christina is 5'5" wearing Size M
- Measurements across the front -
- Size S
- Waist unstretched 12.5" - 14.5" stretched
- Hips 20"
- Size M
- Waist unstretched 13" - 15" stretched
- Hips 21"
- Size L
- Waist unstretched 14" - 16" stretched
- Hips 22"
- SKU #ADP1254
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.